- City: Red Lake, Ontario
- Listed: February 15, 2019 11:51 am
- Expires: 23 days, 14 hours
*** SELLING FOR MEDICAL REASONS,OPEN TO OFFERS ***
Off-the-grid WATERFRONT open concept CABIN / CAMP / COTTAGE on a quiet bay with all the amenities of modern living:
– 1000 ft2 fully insulated cabin (suitable for year round use).
– Bush road access; 12 minute boat ride to Howey Bay.
– Certified wood stove and pellet stove.
– Appliances included in sale: propane fridge, stove, and dryer. Electric washing machine.
– Water system includes: propane water heater, lake water pump system with a 330gal in-home water storage tank.
– Septic system with septic field and outhouse.
– Solar power system with 6KW diesel generator.
– Wood floating dock and boat.
– Satellite TV and high-speed internet hook-up (using WiFi hub technology) available. Property is within cell reception range; cellphone signal booster included with sale.
– Lot size: 165ft (waterfront) by 205.92ft deep.
– Annual municipal taxes (2017) $1328.96
Google (satellite) map link:
1976 total views, 3 today
Popular Ads Overall
- For Sale: WATERFRONT COTTAGE / Cabin / Camp, St. Paul’s Bay, RED LAKE, Northern Ontario (Canada) (1976 views)
- Remington 700 (698 views)
- 2015 Can-Am Spyder RT-S motorcycle (287 views)
- 2 working Plow lights with turn signals (234 views)
- Compound Bow (186 views)
- Polaris big boss 6×6 (164 views)
- KING size BED (90 views)
- Jacuzzi Tub (82 views)
- 1-Stop PAL and Hunter Ed. Courses (80 views)
- 2019 Specialized Men’s S-Works Tarmac Disc (77 views)